(IR) The 3rd IR, Turn 1 - WAR!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turrosh Mak

First Post
To Gnomeworks

The Black mage enters your chambers. "I have receved a communication from the emperor which is addressed to you.
To Kessel gnomeworks
I have read over the report sent to me by master Kreegan, and I have to agree with is conculsions. You and your people are no threat to us. your industries are aimed at improved productivity, ease and comfort.

Therefore I am Immedatly canceling All Treaties. I am Annexing your country Kessel.

Five of my elete legions are marching into the lortmills as you read this. I recomend that you cooperate. Your defences are patheticly weak and you know this...
If you and your people accept my just rule, I guarente that you will be treated fairly and with respect. If you resist, you people will serve me anyway in undeath.

I am appointing master Kreegan as govener of the lortmills provence. Consider very carefully the next words to him Kessel.
~Turrosh Mak, Emperior of the Pomar Empirej, Protector of the Uleks and the Lortmills~
The Black mage smiles as Kessel Gnomeworks looks up from the paper.

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
"Well, now." Kessel says, looking up from his contemplation. "I guess you leave me no choice, ace. You are right - my military defenses are nothing before your military might."

Kessel rises, and nods his head lightly at the black mage. "I assume that you will allow me to continue my rule - in name only, of course. You will pull the strings. I agree to this, and it is beneficial to both our parties. I can take care of business as usual, but you are still technically in control of the country. Of course, if you prefer a different system, I am fully amenable. I do not wish to become undead any time soon."

Turrosh Mak

First Post
Th eLegions and spelljammers allong the Border advance into the Lortmill Technocracy. Their orders are to secure the area and close the borders. Noone is to be killed if it can be avoided. If the locals resist, they are to be restranined and intered. My Legions are to avoid using violence as long as possible. The Spell jammers circle the region and drop strike teams into remote holdings. Like the foot soldiers, there orders are to subdue their opponents with minimal damage to life and property.

I don't want to damage anything or any one who may prove usefull to the empire.

From the Empire of the Pomarj, Comes word to the world that The Lortmill Technocracy has surrendered to the Empire. In the streets of Stoneheim and highport there is rejoicing.

Last edited:

Serpenteye

First Post
GnomeWorks said:
Kessel will try to rally the people of the Eastern League.

"Do not listen to their lies and deceit. They do not wish to simply take the Eastern League - they wish to take you all and turn you into their unwilling, undead servants."

"Do not sit with your heads in your hands and take this beating, sitting down! Stand up, and defend what is right in the world!"

The dark Union responds by teleporting propaganda leaflets in great amounts over the major cities of the Eastern Alliance (5-8 teleports should be sufficient) The leaflets will state that the dark Union has no wish to harm anyone, as long as they throw off the yoke of their oppressors and join us in victory. "There is no need to die for your country, when you can live in peace under a power great enough to defend you. Join us. Throw off the yoke of the perverse puppets of Toril."

The Olympics are being held.

Last edited:

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
You heard the news.
The Lortmil Technomancy has surrendered.
The Orcish Empire of the Pomarj has just annexed it.

The forces attacking the Wild Coast and Dyvvers are in the millions.
A great part of them are Shades, with innate magical powers.
A large number of horrific beings from the Plane of Shadow are with them, and countless thousands of Planars.
They are burning and destroying without check. Dyvvers is beset, and pleading for aid - any aid from anywhere.
The Cities of the Wild Coast are all under attack, while those who fled into the Gnarley Forest or Welkwood are under pursuit.

Last edited:

kaboom

First Post
We summon water elementals, air elementals, and djinn.
We start raising good undead for our cause.
We start to industrialize sharing our tech with the William Ronald, Dagger, Alyx, and Zelda.

Darkness

Hand and Eye of Piratecat [Moderator]
We start summoning planars and raise up good-aligned undead. We also start to industrialize.

To everyone: The Baklunish confederation is worried by the Pomarj's conquest of the gnomes. What are your feelings on this matter?

Last edited:

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
"So says a military that utilizes the undead. How did they get that many dead in their legions? They more than likely did not go through all the cemetaries in their lands, digging up the bones of the long-dead. No, they used the bodies of those who opposed them. If you accept what they say as truth, and surrender to them, you will live a life that is controlled by oppression and tyranny - a life that has no freedom! You will not have true life, unless you have freedom. Only we can give you that. These Dark Union dogs, they cannot and will not give you the supposed 'freedoms' that they offer. The only freedoms you will get under them will be the freedom to die, and even then, your bones will be raised to continue to serve their evil intentions."

- The Improvisitional Leader of the Eastern League

Alyx

First Post
Anarfen puts down his spyglass, sliding it into a custom made nich in the mast, then grabs a hanging rope from the spar and swings lightly down to the deck.

He raises his right hand. A beam of light bursts from it, and ascends towards an open sky.

A sudden hush falls on the combined fleets of Varnaith and the Lendores. All eyes turn to that pillar of light. All eyes are fixed on the flagship of elven pride, the /Sunchaser/. Then a sound builds, as the captains bellow forth thier orders.

"You have seen the fleet, old friend?" Asks an elf, one who wears a blue cloak, a spyglass in one hand and a wand held ready in the other.

"I have. The elves will strike the first blow in this war, as they did in Toril. But this time, we will strike for good. And we are not without our allies, are we?" He says, giving a grim smile. "No, we are not..."

Swinging around, he addresses the waiting senior crewman behind him. His voice raises to a captains shout, one that can reach through blinding gales. "Raise your sails, let the symbol of the Lendore Isles fly! Eri, tell your crews to load ballistae bolts, standard configuration. We will be within shooting distance in three hours. May the winds bless us all!

And with that, the /Sunchaser/ leaps forward, leading the van of the mighty fleets of Varnaith and the Lendores into the uncertain future.

OOC: The fleet is attacking the Dark Union of Oerth navy. We'll leave the fleet of Torosh alone for now, as his ships are hardly able to attack back. They'll be our desert, later :).

In in game terms, the fleet is 17 (10 Varnaith, 5 Lendore, 2 Anfaren) PLs worth. Against ships packed full with the navally ignorant humanoids of Kas, the sharks should feed well tonight.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads