• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Iron Kingdoms Game (OOC)

Bobitron

Explorer
I'm still a go, but a couple busy days ahead of me might mean I can't post IC until Tues night or Wed. I'll be checking in, though.

linnorm

Explorer
Branding Opportunity said:
linnorm, do you live anywhere near Subtropolis? What a weird idea that is. There's a horror movie wanting to be filmed in that place. :)

Not really, I'm about 25 miles south of it. I've heard that the cave system has caused problems for the homeowners above it. Kinda makes me glad not to live near it.

I'm prone to the occasional odd idea. It seems like a (relatively) practical solution to the problem of needing to regularly do dissections on medium and large sized creatures. I'm also thinking about a mechanikal upgrade to the clockwork to help contain the mess. I'll try to look over the clockwork rules sometime this week and see what I can figure out.

linnorm said:
I'm prone to the occasional odd idea. It seems like a (relatively) practical solution to the problem of needing to regularly do dissections on medium and large sized creatures. I'm also thinking about a mechanikal upgrade to the clockwork to help contain the mess. I'll try to look over the clockwork rules sometime this week and see what I can figure out.
Sounds like a grand plan.

Bobitron

Explorer
IC post is up, BrOp. Thanks for your patience. I'm going to have trouble posting more than 3 times a week or so for a while. I hope that isn't an issue.

Let me know if I should change my post, I threw in some stuff regarding my relationship with the steward that I want to be certain can stay.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads