• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Iron Kingdoms Game (OOC)

Bobitron said:
IC post is up, BrOp. Thanks for your patience. I'm going to have trouble posting more than 3 times a week or so for a while. I hope that isn't an issue.

Let me know if I should change my post, I threw in some stuff regarding my relationship with the steward that I want to be certain can stay.
I was actually just about to write a post commending you on the post. I consider the steward, even though I created him (he was not included in Bobitron's background, fyi for everyone else) to be OUR responsibility. What I mean by that is that you are free to create whatever background you wish for him. I'll play his responses, of course, since he is officially an NPC, but you can create any backstory you choose. On the other hand, having said that, I might have a problem if you decide that he is actually Viktor Raelthorne in disguise ... but then again, maybe I wouldn't? ;) Hmm, something for me to ponder.

This is actually true in a bigger sense as well. If you want to put something in your background about a big battle or event you took part in or witnessed, that's fine. If that backstory interferes with something I have planned for the game, of course, I will let you know.

So far only Bobitron and Linnorm have posted. Krug, you've expressed some interest. Are you still interested?

I'm guessing that Karl is out again, since he hasn't posted in a month.

Ranger Rick, are you still interested? Just checking. If not, I'll just continue with the two players who have posted. I'd like to get this ball finally rolling.

Thanks,

BrOp

linnorm

Explorer
No complaint here either. Full steam ahead!

The clockwork rules are pretty minimal in the IKCG and I don't remember anything in LM for clockwork. It looks like (per the IKCG) this table would be an 'Advanced Clockwork' with a Craft (Clockwork) DC of 35+ and cost of 150+. I think Craft (Tools) might come in handy too for the 'buisiness parts'.

Last edited:

linnorm

Explorer
BrOp, can we get a fleshed out description of the house and/or a map? I've got some ideas for the drain and fridge, but I need to know how much room I've got to work with and where the sewer lines are, etc.

The drain should be simple if there's a good outlet for it handy. Craft (Tools) probably? I'll take a look at the ACE rules for the cold-storage unit. Chill Metal on the runeplate?

Sorry, folks. Work and work-related business has kept me very ... well, busy lately. That, and I bought Civ 4 on Friday :eek:

I'm still here and will begin continue posting in the next day or two.

BrOp

*copied to my other threads*

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads