Votes: 13 39.4%
  • No

Votes: 20 60.6%

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
This kind of thing is frustrating. Accusations are made, and I shouldn't defend?

OK, it seems we're all miscommunicating. Nobody's accusing you of anything; I for one thought this was all good-natured ribbing. I apologize if I've made you feel frustrated or defensive; not my intention at all.
No, no, no. The context was not hidden, ever. Either I'm literally going insane, (or am just stupid), people are really trying hard to make a controversy here. This forum, this site, this group of people, *this* *is* the *context*.

No, that is the location. The context is that you were performing a little experiment, as you later revealed.

Hol-lee crap. Honestly, I am stunned.

I'll keep an eye on this, but if it's making people (such as you) upset, I'll close the thread for you. Bad feelings are not what anybody wants.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Again, I wonder/ask: Now that my (apparently devious and concealed) purpose for asking the question is known, would anyone change their answer to the poll?

Nobody has called you devious. I can see you're upset at how the thread turned out; let's not get upset at stuff people haven't said, too! :)

It's not so much about how people would have answered, it's how folks feel about having unwittingly been a guinea pig someone else's experiment. It's not a big deal, though; merely worthy of mild observations which seem to be having the effect of upsetting you.

So yes, had I initially known the purpose, I probably would have changed my answer in that I wouldn't have participated.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
And on that note, I think I'll close this thread. Bullgrit seems upset, which is not what anybody wants. If part of that was my fault, I'm sorry, Bullgrit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads