Is The Forum Getting More Antagonistic?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lazvon

Adventurer
Interesting. I am newly back after Uber long hiatus, only ignored two people which I just saw how to find. To someone’s suggestion here I looked at who I am ignoring, and noticed I could uncheck this so I at least know when they are in the thread:

“Remove ignored contentIf checked, the content from users that you ignore will be completely removed.

If un-checked, the content from users that you ignore will be hidden with a message indicating the user is ignored and an option to show the content.”

Nice feature.

Micah Sweet

Level Up & OSR Enthusiast
I'm busy ignoring myself.

Although I've been told that if I do that too often, I might go blind.

Wait .. you don't think that's true.

Do you?

DO YOU??!!!!!

ETA- "I'll take jokes that don't work in dark mode for $100, Alex."

Interesting. I am newly back after Uber long hiatus, only ignored two people which I just saw how to find. To someone’s suggestion here I looked at who I am ignoring, and noticed I could uncheck this so I at least know when they are in the thread:

“Remove ignored contentIf checked, the content from users that you ignore will be completely removed.

If un-checked, the content from users that you ignore will be hidden with a message indicating the user is ignored and an option to show the content.”

Nice feature.
Yeah. Shame it only works one way.

CleverNickName

Limit Break Dancing
My trouble is I don't ignore nearly enough people.

Them: :rant::mad:(n):devil:
Me: "I'm sure they didn't mean that. I must have misunderstood them."
Them: 📢💢🚫❗🪓☠️😤
Me: "I'm sure that deep down, they're actually really nice."
Them: :poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop:
Me: "....somewhere deep, deep down..."

Last edited:

RealAlHazred

Frumious Flumph (Your Grace/Your Eminence)
I don't much care who has me on ignore, but occasionally I would be curious to know how many people have me on ignore.

But I also act contrarian sometimes, and don't need more encouragement to be a jerk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads