D&D 5E Is there a garuenteed way to take damage every turn?

mellored

Legend
Ya, combined that with circle of the stars Starry form dragon and unfortunately that’s probably about at good as its going to get.
Sanctuary doesn't need concentration, and you can't concentrate while raging anyways.

Unless you had another use for starry druid?

FrogReaver

As long as i get to be the frog
Is there a garuenteed way to take at least 2 damage every turn? Preferably just 2 damage without any actions, concentrate, or other negative side effects.

Trying to keep Rage running without attacking.
Would Elemental Adept feat and alchemists fire do it? - nope elemental adept only works with spells.
Flames of Phlegethes is in the same boat.

FrogReaver

As long as i get to be the frog
An alternative to trying to do what you are doing with rage is be a cleric - maybe a forge cleric so you can boost your AC, take warcaster along with a single level dip into wizard. You will want Shield, Absorb Elements and Silvery Barbs (in case they crit).

mellored

Legend
An alternative to trying to do what you are doing with rage is be a cleric - maybe a forge cleric so you can boost your AC, take warcaster along with a single level dip into wizard. You will want Shield, Absorb Elements and Silvery Barbs (in case they crit).
I've already done similar with an armorer artificer already. Was trying for something different.

Oath of the crown 3 + sanctuary + dodge + peace cleric 6.

Challenge everyone in 30', and then be nearly immune to attacks.

Remove ads