D&D 5E Is There a List of ALL Monsters?

dhunton

Explorer
I'm wondering if there's a list online of all of the monsters from all of the books.

Meaning the PHB, DMG, MM, Starter Box, adventure paths, etc, etc.

I'm hoping not for all of the stats, but just the book and page number where to find them.

Anyone know if this exists? My google-fu is failing me. :(

I'm wondering if there's a list online of all of the monsters from all of the books.

Meaning the PHB, DMG, MM, Starter Box, adventure paths, etc, etc.

I'm hoping not for all of the stats, but just the book and page number where to find them.

Anyone know if this exists? My google-fu is failing me. :(

I keep a list on an Excel spreadsheet on the first page of this thread: http://www.enworld.org/forum/showthread.php?491069-5e-Lists-of-Monsters-Spells-Races-Feats-Etc. It has all the official 5e D&D monsters and the ones from Tome of Beasts and 5th Edition Foes (I adjusted a few types, because genies aren't fiends [a healthy amount of elementals in FEF are listed as fiends in the actual book]). It has names, sources, CR, size, type, stats, but nothing about fluff, attacks, or special abilities. It also has some basic information on spells, classes, feats, and backgrounds. I figure it is just enough to wet the appetite, and it is nice to have as a reference.

Remove ads