Issue with posting screen

UngainlyTitan

Legend
Supporter
Not sure if this is the right place but recently I have (as of today) noticed a problem with hte posting screen. It appears to be linked to the recent changes. Anyway it only occurs when I post (see attached screenshot) EnWorldPost.jpg

Turning of the ads seems to have no effect and do not turn off the big green $3.00 Community Supporter Subscription ad on the right which I find more annoying than the sponsor ads. But that is another story.

So my first thread

Nifft

Penguin Herder
Same here. I used to post about it. Recently, I gave up and switched to "plain text field", since the [D] thing was just too obtrusive.

Good luck, amigo! -- N

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
Hmm. I don't get this. Have you tried using my computer instead?

(Seriously, I think this is a Morrus thing. Board layouts scare me. :D )

Theo R Cwithin

I cast "Baconstorm!"
Ditto.

FWIW, it looks like the icons are being drawn between the ad field and the ad image (at least on my box). If I block images in the ad fields, I can access all the little option icons for the post.
Screenshot with ad images blocked:

Picture%201.jpg

Plane Sailing

Astral Admin - Mwahahaha!
The problem occurs because of a bunch of new icons which are stretching things out horizontally, breaking the bounds of the normal containing box.

It is the yellow icons and grey icons which are on the far right.

I guess Morrus must have activated them recently, but they need to be put onto a second line in order to avoid breaking the POSTING layout.

Regards,

UngainlyTitan

Legend
Supporter
The problem occurs because of a bunch of new icons which are stretching things out horizontally, breaking the bounds of the normal containing box.

It is the yellow icons and grey icons which are on the far right.

I guess Morrus must have activated them recently, but they need to be put onto a second line in order to avoid breaking the POSTING layout.

Regards,
Agreed.

Remove ads