IT HAS ARRRIVED! THE BEGINNING OF THE END! THE AVENGER: INFINITY WAR TRAILER IS HERE!

Kramodlog

Naked and living in a barrel
I think we'll be looking at a lot of dead Avengers. All the ones whose actors' contracts are up.

All their contracts are gonna be up after Avenbers 4. Except the Guardians, Spider-Man, Black Panther, Captain Marvel and Doc Weirdo.

Kramodlog

I saw lots of things that look "OMG WOO". But I almost saw too many things to fit well into a movie.

Yes, by this point there shouldn't really need any character introduction except for any villain getting more then post-credits screen time. But still, that's an awful lot to fit in. I remember how the first Avengers movie, which I though was excellent, still facts giving some characters time to be the type fo heroes they are. Now this has everyone and the kitchen sink.

I have high hopes, and am wishing the best.

Civil War managed to pull it off. Avengers 3 has the same directors, so we should be hopeful. As if Superman was in this film. The good one. Not the one that drives your daughter to suicide Superman.

If they can keep up the quality of Civil War, this could be good. They already proved that they could juggle a ton of different characters in one movie, without it turning into a giant mess (much to my surprise). I'm definitely going to see it... but I'm expecting a lot of main characters (and expensive actors) to die and leave the MCU.

Kramodlog

Alas that Christopher Reeve is no longer available.

Disney showed they can CGI death people in Star Wars. I'm sure CGI Reeves will be a better actor than that guy who plays Superman now. And the special FX can be worse than current Superman's CGI face to hide the actor's mustache.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases