It (trailer)

Kramodlog

Naked and living in a barrel
An old classic. Will it top Tim Curry's campy interpretation?

[video=youtube;FnCdOQsX5kc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FnCdOQsX5kc[/video]

The bit about the number of missing being above average reminded me of a fact that Jim Butcher had put in one of the DF books "the rate at which people go missing, as in flat out disappear, is roughly equivalent to the rate at which herd animals in Africa are killed by large predators."

I read the book/saw original tv movie. Its funny in trailer we didn't see the other 1/2 of story (don't wanna give away spoilers). I'm wondering if its 2 movies and the format will be very different from book/tv movie

I got a Stranger things meets the conjuring vibe and I bet those who haven't read it might get this as well. Way more excited for this compared to any recent king tv/movie adaptation including Dark Tower .

Kramodlog

Naked and living in a barrel
I read the book/saw original tv movie. Its funny in trailer we didn't see the other 1/2 of story (don't wanna give away spoilers). I'm wondering if its 2 movies and the format will be very different from book/tv movie
It will be a 10 film franchise, will have origins stories for all the kids and It, and will tie in to other King novels, like the Dark Tower coming soon.

I got a Stranger things meets the conjuring vibe and I bet those who haven't read it might get this as well. Way more excited for this compared to any recent king tv/movie adaptation including Dark Tower .

I've read it somewhere that this will be 2 movies; the first movie with the Loser's Club in the past, the 2nd with them as adults.

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
I don't know that I'm the intended audience, having seen the original. I don't see much difference besides the effects. Some of the scenes suggest to me that they may have altered some of It's capabilities, though.

Generally people are figuring on a sequel of when Pennywise returns to get his revenge on the adults.

Remove ads