• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

It usually starts with a dinner party

Steve Gorak

Adventurer
Masleh said:
Whoops, missed this post.

about a one in one hundered chance of finding an intact and useable shard worth 2,000 gp. Given you used Locate object in your search, I can bring the chances up substantially higher. Any current resident of Sharn (this includes you Dracomeander, Eridute, and the other player we haven't heard from in weeks :\) may make a D% roll to see if they locate an intact shard. Depending on the success of your roll a shard or two may be added to your possessions. Spells like locate object used during the search (Whether by you or by a hireling) will increase the chance dramatically.

Hey Masleh!

I actually have no idea what a "shard" does (still catching up on my emberon trivia ;) )
Is this something that could benefit Kalandar's follower's or the chapel? If so, he'll ask Lady Kaarina (his follower) to cast locate object (6th level cleric).

Also, how many skill points do NPC followers have. In my spare time, I'll write up their stats. Also, would they have wealth as a PC of their level?

Thanks and cheers,

SG

JimAde

First Post
Just a heads-up. Thursday is Thanksgiving and I'm taking part of tomorrow off as well, so my net presence will be spotty at best until Monday. I'll try to check in once or twice over the week-end.

JimAde

First Post
Bummer. Maybe he's having technical problems of some kind. I'll keep my subscriptions for a while and hope for the best.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads