Item Cards status update

Flyspeck23

First Post
DonTadow said:
Hey fly, i think your product is the most anticipated product of the year, so catching some z's after releasing it is very understandable.

Most anticipated by me perhaps ;)

Anyway, it's available now!

Forge

First Post
Great job, thanks for all the hard work you put into this project.

a couple of questions:

Will the Free Blank Item cards be changed to match the layout of the current cards? there are a few things not the same.

Started looking for my current character's items and could not find the Handy Haversack card. Was this omitted or is it under another name?

Once again great job and I am looking forward to your future products.

Flyspeck23

First Post
Forge said:
Great job, thanks for all the hard work you put into this project.

a couple of questions:

Will the Free Blank Item cards be changed to match the layout of the current cards? there are a few things not the same.

Started looking for my current character's items and could not find the Handy Haversack card. Was this omitted or is it under another name?

Once again great job and I am looking forward to your future products.

Thanks for your praise :D

Yes, the Blank Item Cards will be changed in the near future.

And ups, you're right - the containers are still missing... I wasn't sure how to do the mundane containers any justice, seeing how the rules are pretty vague on volume and such. Problem is, I put all the Wondrous Item containers in there too... :uhoh:

I'll make a "hot fix" of these items next week (as a free download), and add the whole container PDF in the next update.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Got it working! Observations:

1) Totally fantastic! Love them!

2) Common items.... some items are pretty common. Potions of Cure Light Wounds, Rings of Protection +1, Cloaks of Resistance +1 - the sort of stuff which flies around like small chanfe in a D&D campaign. Problem is, there's only one of each, so you have to print out dozens of copies of certain pages of the appropriate PDF to get a reasonable number of each.

For example, I'd certainly suggest a "healing potion" PDF, with, say, 9 of each healing potion on it. That sort of thing.

Other than that, though - yay! Printing 'em out now on different coloured card for each item type. Dreading all the cutting out that is to come though!

Flyspeck23

First Post
Morrus said:
Got it working! Observations:

1) Totally fantastic! Love them!

2) Common items.... some items are pretty common. Potions of Cure Light Wounds, Rings of Protection +1, Cloaks of Resistance +1 - the sort of stuff which flies around like small chanfe in a D&D campaign. Problem is, there's only one of each, so you have to print out dozens of copies of certain pages of the appropriate PDF to get a reasonable number of each.

For example, I'd certainly suggest a "healing potion" PDF, with, say, 9 of each healing potion on it. That sort of thing.

Other than that, though - yay! Printing 'em out now on different coloured card for each item type. Dreading all the cutting out that is to come though!

Glad you like them :)

As for 2), that's exactly the thing I'm asking for in this thread. Although potions got boxes for quantities I can see that each party member and the GM want their own card. And I totally want to add a "best of" PDF, where each item is featured multiple times, say 3-9 - but that's the question: which items, and how often? Best to discuss that here, so I've got it all in one place.

DonTadow

First Post
Flyspeck23 said:
Manually. Why?
I"ve been trying to figure out a way to only print out select cards at a time. I've been looking for an item listing in a spreadsheet format. I know i'll never find it, but i was hoping one was floating out there somewhere.

Remove ads