It's GM's Day!

March Fo(u)rth for GM's Day!

International GM's Day started right here on EN World back in 2002, and it has grown to be an informal event every year, shared by gamers around the world.

It's also the anniversary of the sad passing of D&D co-creator Gary Gygax.

GM’s Day is an annual day to show your GM (or DM, or Storyteller, or Referee) how much you appreciate them. Publishers and retail outlets across the world now join in GM’s Day, offering discounts, sales, and other cool stuff. From a single messageboard thread, GM’s Day now includes hundreds of publishers, websites, bloggers, and more!

DriveThruRPG has an annual GMs Day sale, where you can pick up hundreds of products with big discounts of up to 40%. We at EN Publishing are participating as always, so now's a great time to pick up that Level Up collection you've been holding off on!

dorktower1040.gif

Dork Tower by John Kovalic

And 40 years ago today, the first Dragonlance adventure, Dragons of Despair, was published by TSR!

GH08M5RW0AAXHji.jpeg

GreyLord

Legend
Hmmm...well...my players have never gotten me anything before (most probably don't even know about GM's day to be fair though)...don't expect they'll get me anything for today either.

I did talk to them over the weekend though. Also expect I'll go to the gamestore tomorrow just for fun...so there's that.

payn

He'll flip ya...Flip ya for real...
I am GMing a Solaris tournament for Battletechers at the FLGS tonight! Perfect way to spend the day.

Related Articles

Remove ads

Remove ads