• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

It's here, Secular Games Stat Block Recorder

If you always wanted to use stat blocks akin to the official ones in your adventures, but frequently had problems writing it down and figuring out where each thing goes, this new acessory by Secular Games was created for you! The NPC/Monster sheet we've done includes the following:

- A blank monster/npc sheet emulating the stat block used for world's premiere fantasy role-playing game. The sheet is also form-fillable, allowing you to create and print NPCs or handwrite them, at your choice.

- The same sheet, filled with the stats of a sample NPC, a CR 13 enemy you may find interesting to use in your adventures.

- A summary with the various feats, special qualities, features and special abilities presented in the SRD, pointing where each of them should be on the stat blocks. The various features are also linked to an online version of the SRD. Wants to know what a Fire Lash does? Click and discover!

I must point that, although this is not full of new gaming stuff, it ended up being our most useful product at my own gaming table. I hope people get a good use out of it as well.

Cheers,

Voadam said:
Does this create a stat block that can be copied over to other documents?

Not right now, although this is an Adobe restriction, not one we'd like to put on our product.

The best thing I've managed to do with the Adobe Reader was to ask it to print using the Microsoft Image Writer instead of my standard printer. This way it's possible to save a filled stat block to your computer, although without the possibility of altering it later.

We'd be willing to make a .doc file available. This has the advantage of allowing the DM to alter the stat block as he wants, but I don't know if the format is widely accepted by costumers. Any opinions?

Cheers,

Remove ads