Its Official Winter is Over

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Celcius and Kelvin are related temperature scales. They both have the same size of a degree temperature. IE is takes 1 calorie of heat energy to raise one gram of water by one degree of kelvin or celcius.

The deference between the two scales is where they set their zero mark. Celcius uses the freezing point of water to be zero, while Kelvin uses absolute zero (the temperature where there is no motion within an atom) as zero.

i actusally knew that, I was just funnin'

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
Well, 2 days ago, a brown Recluse decided to come my way while I was...*ahem*..."enthroned". He did not know whom he was messing with.

First, I used my "Black Bolt" voice to stun it into motionlessness. Then, I got him with some wadded up TP and flushed the bastard.

(...strikes manly pose, cape whipped by wind, atop Empire State Building in front of Rocky Mountains at sunset...)

Hope he bites a sewer gator.

Last edited:

Well, 2 days ago, a brown Recluse decided to come my way while I was...*ahem*..."enthroned". He did not know whom he was messing with.

First, I used my "Black Bolt" voice to stun it into motionlessness. Then, I got him with some wadded up TP and flushed the bastard.

(...strikes manly pose, cape whipped by wind, atop Empire State Building in front of Rocky Mountains at sunset...)

Hope he bites a sewer gator.
You manly, man you...
I'm not sure a recluse could actually penetrate a gator's hide.

Remove ads