Izegrim Creations Open License.

Sacrosanct

Legend
Its not the individual words, or individual two words, its the collection that is clearly copied from D&D to any normal layperson.
Its ok if you don't get it, you do you, I will say no more.
What part of “This was a 5e game that had all SRD content stripped out” is not landing? Of course the spell list looks familiar because it came from a 5e game. But they’ve been changed to not be the SRD version, which is apparent if you read them. Either way, that doesn’t make it illegal.

Accusations of me stealing and other illegal activity is most certainly not appreciated or warranted just because you’re confused and have some personal issue with me to keep coming into threads and making it personal.

Sacrosanct

Legend
I personally would aim for unique names on more of the spells for a non-OGL product. WotC's claim to most of those very generic and descriptive spell names is pretty tenuous, but I do think in the aggregate that many same-named spells potentially becomes problematic and put a target on your product.

A spell that detects magic called "Detect Magic" is a pretty weak basis for a copyright claim, but you might as well call it "See Magic" or "Find Magic" or "Dunfizzel's Miraculous Magic Detection" or whatever.
Reminder, it’s a draft. Work in progress. I’m sure there are still a couple things that need to be changed, but that’s not the point of this thread or really relevant, as this thread is on the text of the license I’m working with. And if there is anything glaring within the text.

Remove ads