[January] What are you watching?

Kramodlog

Naked and living in a barrel
Started watching Battlestar Galactic, the 21st century reboot. The first two episodes are pretty cool. Seems the series goes into monster/adventure of the week mode pretty rapidly. Ashame.

Zombie_Babies

First Post
Started watching Battlestar Galactic, the 21st century reboot. The first two episodes are pretty cool. Seems the series goes into monster/adventure of the week mode pretty rapidly. Ashame.

The final episode is complete dog poo and will ruin any joy you took from watching the rest.

For me, Archer is back so I'm happy about that- although last night's episode wasn't that great. I decided to watch FX's new show Chozen and it was actually ok. A lot of gay sex jokes and a fair amount of implied rape jokes, too, so probably not for a lot of people. It was good enough to watch at least a few more, sort of see where it's going.

I've also been watching a lot of car related shows. I don't know why the TV bastards have decided that the dead of winter is perfect car program time but they have. It drives me nuts. I mean, all I wanna do is drive my car but it's the bleepin' winter. Jerks.

Remove ads