Pathfinder 1E [JBE] Book of Magic: Spell Codex Volume 1

dmccoy1693

Adventurer
The Book of Magic: Spell Codex Volume 1 is coming soon. Read about what is book is about and one of the spells in the book at the JBE Blog.
bomspelcodexv1cover900.jpg

dmccoy1693

Adventurer

The Collected Knowledge of a Hundred Spellcasters

Bringing together all the spells from nearly two dozen companion sources, the Book of Magic: Spell Codex Volume 1 has something for everyone. These spells have been updated for clarity and expanded to cover classes introduced after their original publication. Gathered together for the first time, these spells will give your character the edge you’ve been looking for.

Within these 96 pages, the Book of Magic: Spell Codex Volume 1 contains:

• Over 170 spells for all 26 spellcasting classes. From wizard to bloodrager, cleric to paladin, psychic to medium, you’ll find spells for your character here.
  • New short descriptions, making it easy for you to discover and find that perfect spell.
  • Artwork to make this feel like a true spellcaster’s tome.
With this essential compendium, your character will be prepared for the road ahead.

Download the Book of Magic Spell Codex Volume 1 today at DriveThruRPG and the Open Gaming Store.
Order your print copy today from Amazon.

I think this went up a bit early, I grabbed a copy last night, and already using one of the spells there in a new character, when next we play.

A quick browse of it, it is very impressive and well worth the price.

An odd question - these were pulled from various companion books and such - what percentage of the outstanding spells from those sources do you think you covered (as this one does say Vol 1). I love the book (and line) idea so am going to dive in and can't wait to see what comes next! I'll post a review on DTRPG when I've had a bit more time to digest it.

Edit - the spell I am using - Shadow Trap.

dmccoy1693

Adventurer
I think this went up a bit early, I grabbed a copy last night, and already using one of the spells there in a new character, when next we play.

A quick browse of it, it is very impressive and well worth the price.

An odd question - these were pulled from various companion books and such - what percentage of the outstanding spells from those sources do you think you covered (as this one does say Vol 1). I love the book (and line) idea so am going to dive in and can't wait to see what comes next! I'll post a review on DTRPG when I've had a bit more time to digest it.

Edit - the spell I am using - Shadow Trap.
This covers 21 player companions and 1 campaign setting book. I don't know how many books I looked in that had none or were all incorporated into RPG line hardcovers but if I had to guess it would be 4-6. So figure 2 years worth of player companions were used to create this. It is entirely possible there could be 3-4 more volumes just on spells from player companions and the occasional campaign setting book with spells.

I'm glad you're quickly finding it useful.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases