When the high priest of the sun goddess brings the planet and the sun closer together to spread his deity’s light to every corner of existence, the world begins to heat up dangerously. All attempts to breach the Temple of Luminescence and halt the magic powering this catastrophe have failed. The adventurers must perform a ritual known as the path of the sun and navigate the temple’s defenses to stop the high priest. But what appalling truths which led to this deadly incident will the adventurers uncover—and can they save the world before it burns?
Deadly Delves: Temple of Luminescence is an exciting deluxe adventure for 15th-level characters and includes in its 40 action-packed pages:
- 4 Fully-Statted New and Variant Monsters and NPCs—keep your players on their toes by having them face off against a very old solar dragon, a dwarven warpriest, an elven cleric, and a new type of demon
- 10 New Traps and a New Haunt
- 6 New Hazards to make the environment unique and interesting as the sun’s power scorches all within the temple
- A New Curse that prevents any kind of resistance to fire damage
- A New Ritual which lets the adventurers pass as one of the temple’s own
- A Beautiful Map with a GM’s version included in the adventure and a separate PDF that includes player-friendly versions of each map—perfect for play on your favorite VTT!
- 3 New Magic Items ideally suited to high-level characters
- Enough content to get your group of 15th-level PCs to 16th level, and approaching the level beyond
Download Deadly Delves: Temple of Luminescence for your Pathfinder game at the JBE Shop. You can also find this 15th-level adventure at DriveThruRPG/RPGNow, Paizo, and the Open Gaming Store.