JollyDoc's Savage Tide-Updated 10/8!

gfunk

First Post
JollyDoc said:
Entropy/Joachim? Well, with 4th ed's planned gutting of FR, that would be a perfect aftermath for Entropy opening her portals to the Far Realms.

That would be awesome . . . Entropy opens up a portal to the Far Realms and turns FR into a MMORPG.

Or these far realms could actually be something else entirely... (like a 1st Edition prime material plane) :)

JollyDoc, if you do bring the Far Realm down on your campaign world and start over in 4e, please write some sort of final epilogue for that one as well. I bet we would all love to know what becomes of the Entropy, Joachim, Havok and co. :6:

Since I read the modules, I won't comment on Mandi's future, but based on the comments here and the possibilities from the "concluding the adventure" section from Dungeon 150, I believe I know where she will be going. If she had any morals, there might be some conflict, but we don't have to worry about that one with her. :]

Last edited:

Vargo

First Post
I think JD and crew have already stated their opinion on 4e, and that they won't be going to it. The bit about turning the far realms into a MMO was a piece of snark that reflected their view of the system. ;)

JollyDoc

Explorer
And what of Ozymandia, you ask, dear reader? Well, that…that is a tale for another time, and another teller…

Ummm....Mandi...that's your cue...before this thread drops off the boards...

Joachim

First Post
Sorry...the past month has been far more active than I had anticipated, but it actually appears to be slowing down a bit. I am going to make a concerted effort to get this done by our gametime this weekend.

JollyDoc

Explorer
Joachim said:
Sorry...the past month has been far more active than I had anticipated, but it actually appears to be slowing down a bit. I am going to make a concerted effort to get this done by our gametime this weekend.

And for those of you keeping score, we will beginning our Pathfinder Rise of the Runelords campaign weekend after next, at which point a new SH will begin!

Remove ads