• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

JollyDoc's Savage Tide-Updated 10/8!

Supar

First Post
R-Hero said:
Just a little more grizzly than most characters that I've played in the past...

...no paladin in that boy, shure 'nuf!

I wonder if the alignments will make for a more surprizing story hour??

Good Start, Joe. ;)

I must say that it definately felt good to beat prisoners without having to have the discussion of weather it is ok or not

EvolutionKB

First Post
I am curious to see how Sampson does (power wise and build wise) because I've never seen a dragon shaman in play or heard of anybody that has tried playing one.

Good Luck guys!

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
EvolutionKB said:
I am curious to see how Sampson does (power wise and build wise) because I've never seen a dragon shaman in play or heard of anybody that has tried playing one.
We're using one right now in Mal's Savage Tide and he made a big difference on the Blue Nixie.

Joachim

First Post
EvolutionKB said:

My honest appraisal is that the Dragon Shaman is a good character class in the low- to mid-levels...we had one in our most recent Open triumph and that character was a key component to the team.

I am not certain how effective Sampson is going to be at the higher levels, even if he maximizes on all of the breath weapon feat-cheese from Draconomicon. We shall see.

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Joachim said:
I am not certain how effective Sampson is going to be at the higher levels, even if he maximizes on all of the breath weapon feat-cheese from Draconomicon. We shall see.
Very possible. At least Dragon Magic introduced a few new auras, so there is a bit more choice involved for variety.

Remove ads