• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Jozan's ugly...Vote for your Fav iconic Character!

Who's the Hottest?

• Vadania

Votes: 88 21.5%
  • Ember

Votes: 24 5.9%
  • Alhandra

Votes: 73 17.8%
  • Lidda

Votes: 171 41.8%
  • Mialee

Votes: 49 12.0%
  • Naull

Votes: 10 2.4%
  • Krusk

Votes: 26 6.4%
  • Gimble

Votes: 18 4.4%
  • Jozan

Votes: 5 1.2%
  • Tordek

Votes: 7 1.7%
  • Regdar

Votes: 15 3.7%
  • Soveliss

Votes: 5 1.2%
  • Hennet

Votes: 28 6.8%
  • Nebin

Votes: 4 1.0%
  • Devis

Votes: 17 4.2%
  • Eberk

Votes: 10 2.4%
  • Kerwyn

Votes: 12 2.9%

Dark Jezter

First Post
The fact that she's only 3 feet tall aside, I couldn't vote for Lidda after seeing the picture where she has a Rudolph the Red-Nosed Raindeer shiny red nose.

I voted for Vadania, the surprisingly sexy albino half-elf. There's an especially nice picture of her in Complete Divine that sealed my decision.

Too bad this poll didn't include the "Abs of Steel Sorceress" from Todd Lockwood's Bar Fight picture, or I would have voted for her. ;)

Last edited:

argo

First Post
Its all about the Lidda, though Alhandra is a strong second (esp when Pozas draws her :eek: ).

But you gotta admit, no matter which iconic you like Pozas draws em best.

CrusaderX

First Post
Vadania is by far the sexiest 3e iconic, though she looks more like an elf than a half-elf.

Alhandra would be my second choice.

And thanks for the Morgan Ironwolf image. It's been around 15 years or so since I've seen that pic, and it still looks great today. :)

ayrwind

First Post
Dudes, I was in this hot bar with the strange name of "Dungeon Master's Guide", and there was this elven babe decked in this hot suit of elven chainmail. She was standing in a corner strangely nicknamed "Magical Items".

Man, if only I had the courage to get her name and number. I still have pleasant dreams of that elf. :heh:

SpiderMonkey

Explorer
Is it weird that I felt vaguely dirty voting for Lidda, and then cackled when I saw she was the overwhelming favorite?

I never knew halflings could even be attractive 'til Lidda came along...and now? She won't even return my calls, answer my letters, or call off the restraining orders. But she'll see! I'm only a few circ. bonuses from a certain "Friendly" result! :uhoh:

Er...I need to get outta work and home, for some obviously overdue sleep.

demiurge1138

Inventor of Super-Toast
Is it alright if I voted for Lidda, but felt guilty about it? Dittoes for Gimble. The 3e artists must have something for the short folk, seriously.

Demiurge out.

Incenjucar

Legend
So what have we all learned here?

Vadania: A rare beauty.

Lidda: A guilty pleasure.

However, we all know which one is more in the habit of biting and growling and clawing, and doing wild things in the middle of a meadow.

mythusmage

Banned
Banned
Incenjucar said:
So what have we all learned here?

Vadania: A rare beauty.

Lidda: A guilty pleasure.

However, we all know which one is more in the habit of biting and growling and clawing, and doing wild things in the middle of a meadow.

But you have to wait till the full moon.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads