2000AD Judge Dredd & The Worlds of 2000 AD... counting down the days!

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
I won't say I'm glad the Kickstarter is over, but it's nice to be able to relax for a couple of days!

I do hope you enjoy the game!

Brian I

First Post
I won't say I'm glad the Kickstarter is over, but it's nice to be able to relax for a couple of days!
Ha! Fair. I meant the open funding period, but yea, still work to be done. I was nonetheless impressed at how quickly I was reading my books in PDF last night regardless. :)

I do hope you enjoy the game!
I dig in better with print copies, but so far, super-pleased. It definitely looks great, esp. compared to my old GW versions. ;) That I've run WOIN several times now gives me hope I'll actually get some sessions of this version of JD RPG in. :)

Again, nicely done!

So, not knowing how these kinds of things work... When the future campaigns are released how will people interested in those get a copy of the core rulebook now that the core kickstarter has finished? Doesn't affect me directly (I've got the PDFs and will be awaiting the hard copies in the new year) but it'd be nice to know in case I need to 'sell' it to anybody else.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
So, not knowing how these kinds of things work... When the future campaigns are released how will people interested in those get a copy of the core rulebook now that the core kickstarter has finished? Doesn't affect me directly (I've got the PDFs and will be awaiting the hard copies in the new year) but it'd be nice to know in case I need to 'sell' it to anybody else.

We’ll talk more about that once the KS is fulfilled. Right now that’s our only focus.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases