Just posting to make you all jealous, I HAVE THEM

Cadfan

First Post
ARGH!

Can someone please, please post the subclasses?

Each subclass plays differently, for the subclasses we've seen so far. In a very real sense, because we don't know the subclasses, we don't actually know the core classes in the PHB. I can't believe everyone is so willing to let that state of affairs stand.

keterys

First Post
Man, I picked the wrong place to preorder from.

I'd really love a list of the templates in the DMG. I think that's actually the tippy top of my list of things I want to know :)

Classic Villany

First Post
What I would like to know about

Demons (specifically the Balor and Marilith)
Devils
Devourers
Giants
Minotaurs
Trolls
Tarrasque
Wraiths

Monster PC's

List of all monsters in the Monster Manual

Details on the Warlock

Thanks in advance.

tenken

First Post
keterys said:
Man, I picked the wrong place to preorder from.

I'd really love a list of the templates in the DMG. I think that's actually the tippy top of my list of things I want to know :)
Cross-posted from rpg.net:

There are 2 template types. Functional templates (Such as Lich, mummy lord, DEATH KNIGHT), and 'Class' templates (All the player classes)

FUNCTIONAL TEMPLATES

Battle Champion
Bodyguard
Death Knight
Death Master
Demagogue
Demonic Acolyte
Devastator
Feyborn
Frost Adept
Lich
Mummy Lord
Mummy Champion
Savage berserker
Scion of Flame
Shadowborn Stalker
Vampire Lord

Class Templates

Cleric
Fighter
Paladin
Ranger
Rogue
Warlock
Warlord
Wizard

shoplifter

First Post
sunbear said:
I dont see anywhere that it says the books would be shipped now on buy.com. Says clearly, PRE ORDER. Am I missing something?

I dont think I want to risk canceling my amazon order and hoping the Buy.com guys mess up and ship it to me early.

I just went ahead and added an order from Buy. If it shows up within a week, then I'll cancel my Amazon order. If not, I cancel the Buy order. I figure no harm done either way.

Re:Templates

This is from the thread on forums.rpg.net: http://forum.rpg.net/showthread.php?t=396755

Originally Posted by Agrias oaks
DMG templates for monsters?

Quite a list, here we go!

There are 2 template types. Functional templates (Such as Lich, mummy lord, DEATH KNIGHT), and 'Class' templates (All the player classes)

FUNCTIONAL TEMPLATES

Battle Champion
Bodyguard
Death Knight
Death Master
Demagogue
Demonic Acolyte
Devastator
Feyborn
Frost Adept
Lich
Mummy Lord
Mummy Champion
Savage berserker
Scion of Flame
Shadowborn Stalker
Vampire Lord

Class Templates

Cleric
Fighter
Paladin
Ranger
Rogue
Warlock
Warlord
Wizard

Thornir Alekeg

Albatross!
sunbear said:
I dont see anywhere that it says the books would be shipped now on buy.com. Says clearly, PRE ORDER. Am I missing something?

I dont think I want to risk canceling my amazon order and hoping the Buy.com guys mess up and ship it to me early.
Probably a smart move.

As soon as WotC gets wind of it (which I'm sure has already happened as the threads start to fly), they will be swinging a legal greataxe at Buy.com to get them to stop if Buy.com hasn't already figured it out on their own and stopped shipping them.

malraux

First Post
sunbear said:

Likely its a single shipment warehouse that screwed up. I wouldn't count on any order placed today getting shipped early.

Pssthpok

First Post
Could you tell us about Meteor Swarm? Is it in the game? Is it awesome?

I second the request for Tarrasque level and rank (elite or solo).

Remove ads