Just posting to make you all jealous, I HAVE THEM

Counterspin

First Post
The cat is out of the bag though. The post office isn't going to retrieve the already shipped parcels at WOTC's request. I likewise doubt that orders made in response to this will get you your books early. Either you got lucky a while ago, or you're going to have to wait like the rest of us unfortunate plebians. :)

VBMEW-01

First Post
My question probably got lost in the tumult earlier.

What are the stat differences for small, medium, and large creatures?

Now I'll back off as I hate being part of an eager mob :)

CANCEL THIS: Random got me on the other thread

Last edited:

Byronic

First Post
Lanoitakude said:
I'm dying to know what the Star Pact Boon and At-Will power are.

I am looking forward to that information as well (although I do remember someone posting that they require Con and Cha)

Also is there any mechanical reason why they rely on two stats while the other two pacts rely on one? Do they have a greater advantage or something?

jelmore

First Post
Regarding pre-orders:

Meh, I can live with waiting, as my next gaming session probably won't be until after 4E is supposed to ship anyway (although it'd be interesting to see if Amazon has a similar "accident" as a result). The $4 price difference isn't enough to justify switching my order and hoping the other place is still shipping early.

Besides, I can sit and enjoy the ENWorld and RPGnet threads of people asking and answering questions...

shoplifter

First Post
malraux said:
Likely its a single shipment warehouse that screwed up. I wouldn't count on any order placed today getting shipped early.

The order I just made now says 'sent to warehouse.' I can only assume that means they'll be shipping my books today or tomorrow. I certainly wouldn't count on Buy continuing to ship orders though.

andarilhor

First Post
The 1st level wizard starts with two daily spells, and I want to know if they continue to receive two dailies and two utilities instead of one in higher levels, or they receive only one of each but can wider his abilities finding then in scrolls and spellbooks?

Remove ads