• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E Just want to say Happy New Year!

steeldragons

Steeliest of the dragons
Epic
And to you [MENTION=6776331]Sailor Moon[/MENTION] and the EN World...world, as a whole.

May 2015 be filled with great tales of adventure and feats of daring do for us all. Let the good dice roll!

Regardless of genre, system, preferred edition or playstyle, wishing everyone good gaming in 2015.

Nebulous

Legend
We're playing the next part of Lost Mine in a few hours so my NY day is starting pretty well! :)

Seriously, I'm such a nerd I was looking forward to the game today far more than the party I went to last night.

thalmin

Retired game store owner
Happy New Year everyone. May you be able to keep the New Year's resolutions you should, and forget about the resolutions you should not have made!

I resolve to play more more D&D!
I resolve to have more fun playing games.
I resolve to try to become a better player.
I resolve to try to become a better DM.

Doc_Klueless

Doors and Corners
Supporter
Here's hoping that the new year brings happiness, prosperity and joy along with a heaping helping of gaming goodness.

Henry

Autoexreginated
I wish a fantastic year to all on the forums and their families - may you find more joy than you seek, and may pain pass your doorway untouched.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

this year is going to be a crazy one for me. Just retired from the USAF, starting a new job, moving to a new state/city. Selling then buying a house. :O

I hope find the time to play haha

reelo

Hero
1b37574518e7de3b410868f888668d5e.jpg

Remove ads