• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Kalanyr defeats Kagan.

Kalanyr

Explorer
The jaguar falls within the river; negates the pain of the dark sunbeam!

Holy Day: Crab

Kalanyr falls on Kagan, pushing them both into a river.

Rathan

First Post
*kagan invades kal's private space and kicks him in the head......*

<MeowthBot> 1: The tree invades the grotto; parries the storm of the lava!

Kalanyr

Explorer
The ki-rin punches the swamp; parts the slash of the soul!

Kalanyr punches Kagan as hard as he can, while waving away the spiritual essence of the Ex-Wraith's attacks.

z_mystic

First Post
I like to punch it punch it...I like to punch it punch it...I like to punch it punch it...You like to...move it!

1 point Kal. 3 points Kal, 0 for Kagan.

Rathan

First Post
Kagan's Second Hand:

<MeowthBot> 1: The jaguar leaps through the delta; silences the violence of the honor!
<MeowthBot> 2: The thorn bows with the vale and completely eliminates the Snowy Wastes; avoids the descent of the lightning!
<MeowthBot> 3: The chimera wounds the palace; dominates the touch of the fire so fast that it stands near the roar of the chi! *yen*
<MeowthBot> 4: The blizzard obliterates the prairie; averts the gaze of the steam!
<MeowthBot> 5: The blizzard shatters the madlands; defends against the violence of the ki!

Kalanyr

Explorer
Kal's Hand
<MeowthBot> 1: The west wind punches next to the forest; dominates the terror of the honor!
<MeowthBot> 2: The rose petal strikes the madlands; absorbs the storm of the arrow!
<MeowthBot> 3: The dragon assails the wetlands; wards off the foray of the rain and punches from the offensive of the arrow!
<MeowthBot> 4: The kama penetrates the wastelands; guards against the quickening of the fell dagger!
<MeowthBot> 5: The toad assaults the vale; shields the pain of the root!

The toad assaults the vale; shields the pain of the root!

Kalanyr makes an ugly attack on Kagan.

Rathan

First Post
"what??? I'm not ugly enough for you alreays kal????"

<MeowthBot> 2: The thorn bows with the vale and completely eliminates the Snowy Wastes; avoids the descent of the lightning!

z_mystic

First Post
Ze floods ze floods!

What are you rambling about!?!

Zomebody eliminated ze Znowy Wastes!

Oh my...get me my helicopter...

1 point Kagan. 3 points Kal, 1 point Kagan.

Remove ads