Kalanyr defeats Zhuo Ling!

Kalanyr

Explorer
OOC-You may set length, and speed or non-speed. I do however place a condition of a standard match.

IC-
An angelic seeming elf, flys down from the sky and lands atop a mountain peak and shouts in a voice of thunder "I am Kalanyr, servant of Light, come forth those who care only for territory or evil, I will see you fall! I will not trade insults with such as you but I will request a standard match"

Kalanyr the Thundering
Apprentice of Light 2
3-0
Yen 2
Sig Style (Thunder), Pure Spirit, Holy Day, Holy Warrior

Last edited:

Berandor

lunatic
As Kalanyr is proclaiming so proudly of his heritage, a wooden club strikes his back. Hat it been a dagger, who knows what might have happened?

Out of the shadows steps Zhou Ling, dressed in her red ninja robes. She refuses to bow to such a preposterous being, and instead issues her challenge.

EDIT:
"Two Flags. Speed Match. It shouldn't take long to beat you."

Zhou Ling!
Thug Out of Luck
Yen: 1
Signature Style: Crab
Gang Member: City
Dirty Trick (1x)

Last edited:

Kalanyr

Explorer
The sword penetrates the delta; shields the efforts of the cat!

Kalanyr holds his hand up and suddenly within it is a silver sword glowing with holy golden energy, the half-celestial rushes forward seeking to strike his opponent with his blade, while avoiding the catlike reflexes of the thug,

Berandor

lunatic
Zhou Ling proves to be impervious to the Light's power of forgiveness and beauty, for she is a creature of night.

The owl painlessly scourges the coast; shields against the beauty of the heart!

Kalanyr

Explorer
OOC-I'm turning in now, be back in about 6 hours. Unless the boards block me then in which case it will be about 15 hours before I'm back.

Last edited:

sineater

First Post
Aries appears upon the field of battle. He watches the two intently. Then with a loud boom of a voice he hollars.

"The masters speak!"

The ancient masters have decreed this match to take place at the ruins west of Mount Kachi on the dusk of the monkey.

Aries then speaks once again.

"One gold shield to Kalanyr. For a sword that penetrates the great delta is a stronger move"

1 Flag Kalanyr, 0 Flags Zhou Ling

Kalanyr

Explorer
The northstar invades the hells; redirects the kick of the stars!

Like a shining star of light Kalanyr rushes towards his hell tainted opponent, redirecting the energy of all the stars in the heavens into a devastating kick at the thug.

Berandor

lunatic
Zhou Ling attacks Kalanyr's most sensitive nerves, causing burning pain to topple the mountain of a warrior, while she jumps high over his attacks.

The chopstick burns the mountain; leaps over the roar of the lightbeam!

Remove ads