• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Kalanyr miraculously takes Kazz't's shinies

The turtle leaps atop the cemetery; protects against the stab of the stone!

"Swing of things? Wouldn't you perfer to dance a little rougher like me?" Kazz't forms chitinous plates around his body as he makes a leap up, quickly crashing down on his opponent...forming a hole in the ground for Kalanyr's grave...

"Better offense from Kalanyr, but better defense from Kazz't."

1 Point Kalanyr!

1 Flag Kazz't!

Kalanyr's fourth hand:

1: The mongoose eliminates the knoll; waves away the onslaught of the spirit!
2: The crab splits the badlands; dodges the speed of the shield!
3: The ruby kama slaughters the hells; reduces the tempest of the reptile!
4: The rat destroys the glade; dominates the throw of the canine!
5: The raven effortlessly illuminates the temple; grasps the rising of the fell dagger!

Kazz't's fourth hand:

1: The ki-rin glides facing the coast; negates the edge of the ember!
2: The sword shouts over the hells; parts the thrust of the foul!
3: The blizzard appears higher than the delta; blocks the tempest of the rodent!
4: The mongoose speaks near the swamp; leaps over the edge of the heart!
5: The running falcon dexterously devours the glade; absorbs the efforts of the chi!

Kalanyr

Explorer
The ruby kama slaughters the hells; reduces the tempest of the reptile!

Kalanyr draws a ruby kama and goes a-slaughtering on his Hellish opponent .

Kalanyr

Explorer
The mongoose eliminates the knoll; waves away the onslaught of the spirit!

Master: Dagger!
Chi Strike!

The dagger eliminates the knoll; waves away the onslaught of the spirit!

Kalanyr makes an elimating stab at Kazz't with his dagger, easily waving away the Spiritual beings onslaught.

The running falcon dexterously devours the glade; absorbs the efforts of the chi!

"I said it again, and i'll say it once more, you can't catch me, you can't catch me!" Kazz't gives off an insane cackle of laughter as he runs around his light warrior opponent, savoring this fight as he begins to attack him, absorbing his power for his own...

Kalanyr

Explorer
The raven effortlessly illuminates the temple; grasps the rising of the fell dagger!

Kalanyr lights up the spring of the battle with Holy Light blinding Kazz't and driving the Devil back.

Remove ads