Kanadrin is bested by Nakayari (Thanks Knight Otu for Judging!)

Rathan

First Post
Kanadrin is looking to join the ranks of the Path of Light... but to do so I need a Yakuza or Dark path oppone t to do so.. I would like to have a tier 2 or 3 opponent at most... is anyone up to the challenge?

Kanadrin Fanged Wolf of the Clouds
Yellow Belt 1
1/7
Yellow Belt: Signature Style: (Fang), Dojo Style: (Wolf), Fist of Fury
Yen: 2

Last edited:

Ciaran

First Post
A tall, gaunt figure draped in dark robes emerges from the shadows. Green fires gleam beneath his hood, and his long black spear drips venom.

“Ah, sssamurai-ko,” he hisses. “We meet again. Do you ssseek another lesssson in pain?”

Name: Nakayari
Record: 5 wins, 4 losses
Powers: Foul Spirit, Unholy Warrior, Sneaky Trick, Signature Style (Fox), Master of Shadows, Dirty Trick, Poisoned Blade
Items: none
Yen: 1

Rathan

First Post
"Pain.. you are one to talk.. the dark has a firm hold apon you vile one... this time... it shall be myself releaving the pain of your tormented soul...."

I find your nephew to be boorish, your graveyard to be unnecessary, and your inner spirit to be absent.

Last edited:

Ciaran

First Post
"I find your daimyo to be awful, your city to be drab, and your discipline to be callused." He pauses, then continues, "I find your sensei and your dog to be sickly, your keep to be haunted, and your philosophy to be weak."

Rini

First Post
::A young woman in a green and gold dress saunters over with her entourage of animals. You may recognize her as the sensei of the Fighting Beast Dojo, Rini.::

Aww, poor little fighters. You need a judge, eh? Sorry I didn't see the plee before. Do you mind a judge who mainly does weekdays and sporadic weekends? If so, insults to Nakayari, who we already know doesn't have an inner spirit.

Remove ads