• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Karsites

krupintupple

First Post
if your DM allows LA-buyoff, i'd say go for it. being 1/4 of a level behind the rest of the party, but having the karsite's abilities is pretty sweet.

if not, i'd wager that a karsite would be a pretty formidable psychic warrior. i DM a campaign with one and he's just hit 8th level; he burns his psionic focus to use the deep impact feat (all attacks are touch attacks for one round), and then manifests swift lion's charge for a full attack at the end of a charge. it's frighteningly efficient, but the psychic warrior's 3/4 BaB and d8 hit die ensure that he's not taking the spotlight from the rest of the group.

although their links aren't working as of yet, the WOTC forums have a particularly cheesy and powerful build called the "Tashalotran God of Smack" but i'd only use it for inspiration or hints, some DMs may take one look at your proposed plan and veto it.

Black_Corona

First Post
Sorry for the thread necromancy.

This is one of the few results I get for Karsites that aren't to buy miniatures. Does anybody know or have any ideas for a stat block for a Karsite race in Pathfinder, or would it look the same as in ToM?

the Jester

Legend
This is one of the few results I get for Karsites that aren't to buy miniatures. Does anybody know or have any ideas for a stat block for a Karsite race in Pathfinder, or would it look the same as in ToM?

Wasn't most of the point of Pathfinder to let people keep using their 3e materials?

I see no reason to change it unless there is a reason to change it.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads