• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Kazz't Vs. Ariel! (DalamarJudging)

Rathan

First Post
Ariel's First Hand:

1: The scorpion rides over the canyon; conceals the energy of the vaccuum!

2: The manta ray cruelly carves the river; negates the throw of the snow!

3: The tiger obliterates the groto; reduces the touch of the leaf!

4: The chopstick slashes close to the canyon and so it unremittingly obliterates the savanna; quells the beauty of the steam! *yen+yen*

5: The staff stands in the midst of the gate; dodges the quickening of the orchid!

Round 1 Move:

*ariel takes to the chopsticks style and slashes at her opponent and obliterates him with a fist to the head...*

The chopstick slashes close to the canyon and so it unremittingly obliterates the savanna; quells the beauty of the steam! *yen+yen*

Dalamar

Adventurer
OoC: if neither has anything against it, I could judge.

IC: A dark shadow forms near the fighters.
"A foreset match... What has happened to the good old insulting of others. Well, no matter I will stay and see this. Also:
The Shadow Masters have decreed this match to take place at the castle south-west of the Purelands on the evening of the jaguar.

The invisible tree nails the ruins; wards off the efforts of the moon!

"Fool!" As Ariel attacks where Nightmare's voice is Nightmare chuckles as he thinks, -you can't hit what you can't see...-Nightmare follows up by spinning around fast, ramming his arm into the back of Ariels head.

Edit-Vb Code

Last edited:

Rathan

First Post
OOC: go ahead and judge dalamar...... oh... sollir..I'm fighting Kazz't right??? and can you post his stats here please....*S*

Dalamar

Adventurer
"It seems as both started with their strongest moves. I wouldn't have done that, but its your choice..."

The shadow looks at the moves and thinks, atleast tha is what you think what its doing.
"Highly destructive chopsticks those and highly unnatural for a tree to nail something. It is probably hard to hit something you can't see, but, breaking so much havoc, those chopsticks are bound to hit something."

1 Flag Ariel, 3 Flags Neutral. Ariel receives 2 Yen.

Kazz't's shadow starts to strecht towards the middleground between the fighters, as if was pulled there.

OoC: Sollir, isn't this fight Kazz't against Ariel, not Nightmare against Ariel.

Last edited:

Yes, Ariel is fighting Kazz't.

The manta ray swiftly assaults the hells; parts the blood of the lava! *yen+yen*

Kazz't attacks swiftly before Ariel can move, raking in with his claws as Ariel's blood burns down and flows like lava...

Remove ads