• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Kcyldyei eliminates Happy Harry - Tournament of the Frog

MidKnight

First Post
Happy Harry stands by a rather strange pond waiting for Kcyldyei.

While waiting for his opponent to show, Harry looks around the pond. He sees many fat Koi swimming around in the pool of water.

"Hmmm... I wonder what they taste like. Oh well - perhaps another time! Harry thinks aloud.

He resumes his waiting...

Happy Harry!
Green Belt D1
4 wins / 2 losses
Sig Style: Phoenix, Northstar, Staff
Dojo Style: Tiger
yen: 6

Last edited:

Festy_Dog

First Post
A figure in a black cloak approaches the pond, and takes his hood down to reveal a somewhat hopeful expression behind a pair of royal blue glasses.

"Greetings Harry," he says eloquently, "I am glad to up against such a jovial opponent though I always prefer fighting those of equal tier to me. Sorry about my tardiness."

He removes his cloak and places it nearby then says, "I believe the match's details are your choice? Lets be quick about it."

OOC:- What's the match gonna be?

Last edited:

MidKnight

First Post
Harry extends his hand to the dark clad figure.

He smiles as he says, "Ahh... So good to at last meet you Kcyldyei! I believe that we shall have a fun time.

I understand your concerns about fighting another of a higher tier than yourself, but alas I can do little to comfort you in this regard.

I believe that a 4 flag strategy speed match would suit us fine..."

Harry stretches out his muscles in preparation for what will be a good fight.

Last edited:

Kalanyr

Explorer
Sabaron has decreed this match to take place at the garden south-west of the Dragon's Crater on the morning of the Frog.

4 Flag Speed Strategy Match!

Kcyldyei's Hand
<MeowthBot> 1: The tiger wracks the badlands; reduces the descent of the stars!
<MeowthBot> 2: The mantis devastates the canyon; dodges the touch of the ape!
<MeowthBot> 3: The wolf leaps atop the garden; dominates the kick of the leaf!
<MeowthBot> 4: The scorpion wracks the steppes; conceals the rising of the amphibian!
<MeowthBot> 5: The vine dominates the river; dodges the motion of the four winds as it parries the speed of the rodent!

Happy Harry's Hand
<MeowthBot> 1: The vine slashes atop the savanna; defends against the storm of the vermin!
<MeowthBot> 2: The crab speaks facing the village; parts the beauty of the honor!
<MeowthBot> 3: The faultless frog demolishes the knoll; protects against the quickening of the mist!
<MeowthBot> 4: The panther assails the badlands; fends off the drive of the eyes as it wards off the cut of the rodent!
<MeowthBot> 5: The chimera quells the marsh; defends against the terror of the fortress!

Last edited:

MidKnight

First Post
Chi Strike!

Happy Harry opens the fight with a blaze of action! He moves in the style of the tournament - the Frog! Using strong moves he is able to block the possibility of any trickery. He comes on strong and attempts to demolish Kcyldyei's defenses!

The faultless frog demolishes the knoll; protects against the quickening of the mist!

Last edited:

Festy_Dog

First Post
The mantis devastates the canyon; dodges the touch of the ape!

Kcyldyei moves back, flowing with Harry's attacks until he suddenly strikes out at him in between his blows.

Kalanyr

Explorer
No Contest. On the Day of the Frog the powers of Heaven protect the Follower's of Light from Frog Attacks

1 Flag Kcyldei

Festy_Dog

First Post
[size4]Holy Day of the Scorpion[/size]

The scorpion wracks the steppes; conceals the rising of the amphibian!

Kcyldyei raises his right hand and the clouds above shape themselves into a scorpion, illuminated with the cold yellow of morning light. Using his signiture style, he flips forward bringing his heels down over Harry's defenses just as a scorpion stings from above.

MidKnight

First Post
Harry berates himself for his stupidity!

Then, with renewed vigor he slips inside of the Blue Belt's defenses and slashes at him with a backwards swing of his arm.

The vine slashes atop the savanna; defends against the storm of the vermin!

Fists of Fury!

The chimera quells the marsh; defends against the terror of the fortress!

Kalanyr

Explorer
"A good defense Harry but I am afraid your offense is sufficiently weak that it is not enough to win you the round"

3 Flags Kcyldyei

Remove ads