• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Kcyldyei eliminates Happy Harry - Tournament of the Frog

MidKnight

First Post
Again Harry finds futility in his actions!

He decides to take another approach... He adopts the style of the sleek and powerful Panther. The Harry Cat attacks the midsection of Kcyldyei with it's sharp claws as he contiues to move around the Light Warrior dodging in and out of his vision with feline grace.

The panther assails the badlands; fends off the drive of the eyes as it wards off the cut of the rodent!

Festy_Dog

First Post
The vine dominates the river; dodges the motion of the four winds as it parries the speed of the rodent!

Kcyldyei entwines himself with his enemy like a vine, putting Harry into a complex lock and preventing hostile actions from any direction

Kalanyr

Explorer
"Hmm, A vine can easily dominate a river, a panther has a harder time assailing the bad lands, motion of the four winds and drive of the eyes are both pointless, speed is more relevant than cut even if neither are aimed appropriately"

Match Kcyldyei

Happy Harry, I am sorry but you have fallen to Green Belt 0 (D2) with a record of 4-3. Fight hard and you may regain your place of honour.

Kcyldyei you have overcome a fighter of higher tier than yourself you therefore advance to Blue Belt 2 and require a Dark or a Yakuza to climb a tier. Your record is 5-4.

Festy_Dog

First Post
Kcyldyei bows to his worthy opponent and says to him, "Though this did not seem to be a worthwhile match for you, you have shown me that I can overcome great challenges and I thank you much for it."

Kcyldyei bows deeply again to both Kalanyr and Happy Harry, then dons his cloak and moves to the next fight.

Remove ads