• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Kcyldyei vs. Hanoi Xan. Vanor judging. :)

Festy_Dog

First Post
Kcyldyei is once again searching for an opponent, but now his attire has changed. Around his waist he now wears a royal blue sash, and his cravatte and glasses have been replaced with royal blue duplicates. Nonetheless he is now fueled even more to seek out and challenge the followers of dark paths.

Patiently he sits on a rock by a road, carefully scrutinising all who pass by in the hope of locating an opponent.

Last edited:

Wicht

Hero
"A goody two shoes," sneers the evil Hanoi Xan, "fight me and I will show you the power of my genius!!! Bwahahahah!!"

Hanoi Xan
Thug 1 (3-2); (Yen=2)
Chimera Style, Member of the Island gang
Dirty Trick

Not a dark, but I should do :p

I want a strategy match, two flags.

Vanor

First Post
A blue dragon circles over the area the two fighters have chosen as their battle ground and then lands off to one side

I will judge this fight if you wish it. And will pay yen out of my horde for expectional good moves (yen moves from the generator).

He then roars and breaths out a sheet of blue flame with the following writen across it.

The ancient masters have decreed this match to take place at the badlands east of the Valley of Shadows on the dusk of the thorn.

Wicht

Hero
Hanoi Xan's first hand

1: The blizzard easily removes the marsh; seeks within the onslaught of the bamboo and shields the beauty of the mind!
2: The turtle slaughters the island; silences the aggression of the arrow!
3: The fist quells the lake; protects against the beauty of the stone!
4: The cherry blossom parts the plain; silences the push of the lightning!
5: The sword burns the village; averts the touch of the vermin!

Festy_Dog

First Post
1: The snake bows with the temple; shreds the thrust of the void!

2: The monkey wracks the mountain; quells the gaze of the rosewood!

3: The snake lies in the midst of the grotto; shreds the quickening of the comet!

4: The snake demolishes the badlands; seeks near the gaze of the scythe!

5: The frog penetrates the garden; absorbs the violence of the stars!

Holy Day of the Snake!

The snake demolishes the badlands; seeks near the gaze of the scythe!

Kcyldyei strikes as fast as a snake at his opponent, demolishing defenses before they are even established.

OOC:- Back in a couple of hours. :)

Wicht

Hero
I am generally on between 9 a.m and 10 p.m. eastern time.

Hanoi responds with a similar amount of aggression. Only Hanoi makes it look easy.

The blizzard easily removes the marsh; seeks within the onslaught of the bamboo and shields the beauty of the mind!

Vanor

First Post
Very good moves on both of your parts. Strong, agressive, powerfull. You both did a good bit if damage to each other.

Hanoi Xan's move was flowing, and strong, with a good defense.

Kcyldyei, had not quite so flowing of a move, or such a strong defense, and even though he did call upon both the style and location of the day. It was not quite enough to stop Hanoi's brutal attack.

Round 1;
Poing Hano Xan, 1 flag Hanoi Xan, 0 flags Kcyldyei

Festy_Dog

First Post
Kcyldyei recoils from Hanoi's attack. He realises that his efforts last round were in vain, so he takes a new approach and attacks with the agility of a monkey. He puts enough power into the attack to wrack a mountain apart.

The monkey wracks the mountain; quells the gaze of the rosewood!

Wicht

Hero
Using the island technique he is so familiar with, Hanoi Xan lets loose with a murderous attack!

The turtle slaughters the island; silences the aggression of the arrow!

Remove ads