• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Kcyldyei wins the Tournament of the Frog and the Frog armor! Yea! {Thanks DW}

Festy_Dog

First Post
The manta ray crushes the foothills and moves near the foul; fends off the punch of the void! *yen*

Kcyldyei deals Rini's mongoose a crushing blow before moving over to Rini to prepare to attack her the next round.

Darkwolf

First Post
We have a mongoose and a manta ray assaulting the same thing...poor foothills....in this case the manta ray wins for brutality...

Point Kcyldyei! 1 yen Kcyldyei!
1 flag Kcyldyei; 0 flags Rini

Rini

First Post
Ah, it is good to know that you are well! ..but I shall attack you anyway.

~5: The supreme fist kicks the tower; silences the foray of the spirit!~

::Rini punches upward into the jaw of Kcyldyei, effectivly like a kick, silencing him for some time.::

Last edited:

Darkwolf

First Post
Rini said:
Ah, it is good to know that you are well! ..but I shall attack you anyway.

~5: The supreme fist kicks the tower; silences the foray of the spirit!~

::Rini punches upward into the jaw of Kcyldyei, effectivly like a kick, silencing him for some time.::

Kcyldyei is light warrior...

I decree this match to take place at the tower east of the Vineyard of Xian's Song on the day of the fist.

means this move..even if supreme is going to go *poing*

Rini

First Post
Hmm, you are right, that would be an instantaneous loss. Thank you for warning me.

~4: The manticore punches the prairie; reduces the descent of the steam! ~

Darkwolf

First Post
I probably shouldn't have said anything...but you are rather new...and I was a little lax about the master's quote(for some reason which completely baffles me..,my mind must have been slightly distracted...) but that is the only warning you'll ever get about that...so be careful in the future...

Festy_Dog

First Post
The rose petal punches the swamp; redirects the violence of the lightbeam! *yen*

Kcyldyei, as graceful as a rose petal, directs punches at Rini, before moves back and reflecting the sun off his spectacles into Rini's eyes.

OOC:- Rini, seeing as I'm a light warrior I should be posting first so if you want a tactical advantage you could just wait for me to post but if you really want to you can post before me.

And Darkwolf, do I get a yen for winning the last round?

Darkwolf

First Post
(ooc: I did get that right...sheesh
Point Kcyldyei! 1 yen Kcyldyei! (this was last rounds..)

Now for this round:

If a rose petal punches a swamp...big deal...now that manticore can cause some pain...

Point Rini! 1 yen Rini!
1 flag all!

(And Rini, Kcyldyei really should go first since he has holy day...once it's used you are supposed to alternate...)

Festy_Dog

First Post
The ferocious raven parts the temple; dodges the storm of the stone!

Kcyldyei swoops upon his opponent and ferociously parts her defenses to enable a clear and easy blow.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads