• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Keep on the Shadowfell character sheet scans

Ooooh, dunno about the legality either. But I am buying KotS anyway, so I feel OK;)

And this will make some of the arguments on the threads about KotS have at least a small basis on fact!
Thanks

I didn't realise that initiative increases at 1/2 levels!
And the half elf is the crappest PC race (AGAIN) by miles. The OP of the thread on it has a good point, what a waste of a race (but IMO it is an error rather than half elves are rubbish;))

erf_beto

First Post
So, cure light wounds is basicaly "the same" as 3E: it's a daily cleric utility power lv2, touched target regains hp as if it had spent a healing surge.

"as IF it had" - so, no need to spend a Healing Surge?

Rex Blunder

First Post
Look at the human's bonus: one extra feat, at-will power, trained skill, and +1 to all defenses. That sounds pretty good. Especially the extra at-will power.

The_Fan

First Post
Random thoughts on each one:

Fighter:
Power attack is a straight -2 for a +3 bonus? Not sure if that's a good trade. This also puts an end to the power attack spreadsheets.

Rogue:
Where does the extra damage from Sly Flourish come from? Charisma looks like.

Paladin:
You get to choose the Dragon Breath power's damage type when you use it, not at character creation? That just got a major boost.

Cleric:
Looks like there are powers based on the god...hopefully there are rules for adapting to homebrew gods.

Cure X Wounds is now a utility power? Great! that means you don't have to punch a bystander to heal the wounded peasant (well, after first level at least).

Wizard:
Once again, Burning Hands changes shape.

So mostly stuff we know already but a few new tidbits.

Remove ads