• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Keep on the Shadowfell - What if I have more than 5 players?

Oldtimer

Great Old One
Publisher
Lacyon said:
Yes, you'll have to double up on some classes, but is that so bad that it flips the product from good to useless?
$30 for a do-it-yourself kit? Sure it might still be good, but for $30 it better be amazing. Value-for-money just went down if I have to force players to use clones or make up my own leveling rules.

Well, unless more info coming out before May 20 changes the picture, I think I'll spend my money elsewhere.

WotC_GregB

First Post
6th PC

Given what knowledge of the races and classes is already available, and given the information presented on the Pre-gens in KotS, it shouldn't be too hard to put together a piecemeal character. On the other hand, I think it's a great idea to have another pre-gen available for groups of six. I helped create the pre-gens for KotS, and I think an extra character would be a good piece for the website/DDI. I'll mention it to Chris Youngs and see whether he thinks it's doable.

GregB, that would be great if the sixth one comes about for those of us with a 6 player group. And it is more info for us:)
...whereas I have a 23 player group and would like enough info to level 23 different PC to level 3. In fact, save yourself the effort just send me the PHB with my KotSF module;)

Insight

Adventurer
WotC_GregB said:
Given what knowledge of the races and classes is already available, and given the information presented on the Pre-gens in KotS, it shouldn't be too hard to put together a piecemeal character. On the other hand, I think it's a great idea to have another pre-gen available for groups of six. I helped create the pre-gens for KotS, and I think an extra character would be a good piece for the website/DDI. I'll mention it to Chris Youngs and see whether he thinks it's doable.

Thanks! It'd be nice to be able to give each player their own PC instead of duplicating. And I might have 7 instead of 6 now, so I might need more than one "extra"!

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads