Keith Baker: Have Dice, Will Travel

Hellcow

Adventurer
I'm finally on the road - I've been through Salt Lake City, Boise, Portland, and currently I'm in Seattle. I'll have a proper blog with pictures up soon, but as it turns out, it's been a busy month.

If you're in Seattle, I'm going to be at Blue Highway Games tomorrow (Sunday May 10th) from 12:30 until around 3:00 PM. Depending how many people show up, I'd love to talk about Eberron, play a hand of Gloom, or perhaps even demo something new. Drop by if you can!

I'll be passing back through Portland, Oregon on Tuesday, May 12th, and I'll be hanging out at Guardian Games from 12-4 PM, so if I didn't meet you the first time, here's another chance.

Looking to the convention schedule:

KublaCon
May 22-25
Burlingame, CA
KublaCon - The Khan of Cons!

A-Kon
May 29-31
Dallas, TX
A-Kon® 20! May 29 - 31, 2009 at The Sheraton Hotel Dallas, Texas

Games Expo UK
June 5-7
Birmingham, UK
UK Games Expo 2009 Home Page

Ropecon
July 31st - Aug 2nd
Espoo, Finland
Ropecon 2009 | Main / HomePage

GenCon Indy
August 13-16
Indianapolis, Indiana
Gen Con LLC : Home

Pacificon Game Expo
Sept 4-7
Santa Clara, CA
conquestsf.com

GenCon Oz
September 18-20
Brisbane, Australia
Gen Con™ Australia - Homepage

If you've sent me an invitation and haven't heard ANYTHING back, please try again. I haven't plotted out my course beyond September, and I still haven't nailed down my path across Europe, but I've sent out a general response to everyone I've heard from - so if you haven't heard anything at all, you've fallen through the cracks of the internet. I still want to visit as many places as I can, and I hope to meet as many of you as possible in the year to come.

I see that you are in Birmingham in June.

Any chance you could attend PaizoCon UK in Birmingham (Aston University) on 11 and 12 July?

Dragonblade

Adventurer
Hey Keith,

Thanks for coming out and DMing a fantastic 4e game for the Dragon Avenue crew. We have a small write up and pics posted on on our webpage.

Gaming with Keith Baker

We really enjoyed your storytelling and had a blast playing in your game. You have inspired me as a DM, and I'm also really fired up to check out the new Eberron books WotC is releasing soon. ;)

If you ever find your way back to PDX we'd love to have you come hang out with us again.

Good luck with the rest of your world tour! :)

Hellcow

Adventurer
I see that you are in Birmingham in June.
Any chance you could attend PaizoCon UK in Birmingham (Aston University) on 11 and 12 July?
Probably not - I've already got more countries on my list than I'm going to have time to visit, and I'm planning to be on the continent in July. But I appreciate the invitation!

Hellcow

Adventurer
You shaved!
Indeed I did... and wow, do I look tired. Not surprising, because I WAS tired (I need to factor in more time for sleep in my next loop), but I'm almost embarassed by the picture. ;)

I'm glad you had a good time, DB - I had a blast, and I'll certainly look you folks up next time I'm in the area!

I'm in the process of plotting my next major leg (Europe), and I'll have my blog up soon with more pictures!

Klaus

First Post
Indeed I did... and wow, do I look tired. Not surprising, because I WAS tired (I need to factor in more time for sleep in my next loop), but I'm almost embarassed by the picture. ;)

I'm glad you had a good time, DB - I had a blast, and I'll certainly look you folks up next time I'm in the area!

I'm in the process of plotting my next major leg (Europe), and I'll have my blog up soon with more pictures!
I don't know, that picture makes you look like a world-weary traveller seeking the Holy Grail... Will look good on the cover of the book.

There will BE a book, right?

;)

Hellcow

Adventurer
Keith at Conventions

Hey everyone!

I'm going to be at two conventions over the course of the next two weeks - Kubla Con in the San Francisco bay area from May 22-25th, and A-Kon in Dallas from May 28th-31st. I don't yet know my complete schedule for these events, especially for A-Kon, and I'm curious if any Eberron (or Gloom) fans are planning to attend. If you are, let me know. I'd certainly like to run some games for people (I'm scheduled to do this already at Kubla, but it sounds like I may be on a looser schedule at A-Kon), and assuming that I don't have time to run for everyone who'd like to play, I'd like to find a time and space where I can hang out to meet up with anyone who would like to talk about Eberron or anything else. So if you're going to be at either con, let me know here!

Last edited:

HalWhitewyrm

First Post
Great pics. Maybe all pics on Flickr from this tour should be tagged "Keith Baker Have Dice Will Travel" (with quotes) so that they can all be later found.

Remove ads