Keith Baker: Have Dice, Will Travel

Hellcow

Adventurer
Hey folks! Sadly I haven't gotten to see nearly as many people as I'd hoped - and I'm missing out on Ropecon to work on my novel. However, my journey around the world has been quite interesting so far, and I've got a long way still to go. I'm going to have to come back to Europe at some point to visit the many countries I missed, but between then and now I'm planning to be at Gen Con Indy, Gen Con Oz, to visit the east coast of the US, and then see what happens next. I've finally got a proper blog up and running; it's going to be fairly quiet for the next week as I work on my novel, but I'll be doing my best to keep it updated with travel notes and RPG material in days to come.

Have Dice Will Travel - Keith’s World Tour

While my travel schedule is booked up for months to come, I'm still interested in adding new stops. I'm going to post a list of places I've been invited to - if you're from a state or country that's not on the list and you're interested in putting up a wandering DM for a few nights in exchange for an Eberron game, let me know!

Thanks for the update! I look forward to reading more of the Appalachian Trail of Gaming. (For those of us on the East Coast US, aka moi, is there anything we can do in advance?)

Remove ads