Kenji beats Gray to ten losses!

z_mystic

First Post
The tumbling thorn eliminates the palace; wards off the aggression of the root! *yen*

Kenji tumbles towards Gray with the sharpness of a thorn, attempting to eliminate him from the fight.

(OOC: Greed!)

graydoom

First Post
Gray makes a brutal attack in response to Kenji.

The blizzard brutally annihilates the madlands and attacks the hells; dominates the drive of the rain!

reiella

Explorer
Reowth! Meowth! Meowth like synergy of your move Kenji! Reowth, however Gray's attack was broader and also included synergy of a blizzard trumping the rain, which is so appropiate. Reowth.

5 Flag Gray, 5 Flag Kenji, 2 Yen Gray

graydoom

First Post
Gray makes his last attack, trying to do a nearly impossible task with his assualt, as it is almost as futile as a blizzard trying to put out the fires of the hells, but he attacks anyway!

The blizzard smoothly assaults the hells; silences the descent of the ape so it absorbs the foray of the shield!

z_mystic

First Post
The turtle penetrates the dungeon; shouts through the energy of the heart!

Kenji, noticing that gray has a blizzard's chance in hell of winning, penetrates his defenses and attacks him.

reiella

Explorer
Reowth! Meowth? Meowth like Gamera style, but all the same reowth. Meowth think Gray's move is nicer. A turtle sneaking into a dungeon is not nearly as impressive as hell freezing over. Flag and Match GrayDoom. There is no rank lost by Kenji, but he must now pay up to 3 yen (or however much he can) to Gray. Gray also procedes to Silver Sash 4 and gets a cookie!

Match Gray

Last edited:

z_mystic

First Post
*Throws his lone yen at the sash*

"I got there before you. I laugh at you greedy one."

Kenji then walks away, knowing he has bested the Sash at his own plan.

graydoom

First Post
"Curses! I am defeated in my desire to become the first to ten losses! Well, at least Hell froze over when it happened. Congratulations, Kenji!"

Gray bows to Kenji, First to Ten Losses, collects his one yen, and leaves to rest and recover.

Remove ads