Kerall vs. Sabaron

MidKnight

First Post
After a short delay the judges point to the green belt.

"Your defense has saved you this round. Barely..."

Point Sabaron, Three Orbs Neutral

OOC: Damn guys! - another hard one...

MidKnight

First Post
OOC: Sorry guys :( - I have to head off to work now... If you don't want to wait for about 8 hours - you'll have to call for a new judge.

Zappo

Explorer
The trick with the ceiling was not so successful, so Kerall assumes the Rose Petal stance and begins a quiet, slow and relaxes fight. When the earth has stopped rumbling, he advances slowly until Sabaron is pushed to the rock walls of the cave.

The rose petal invades the steppes; quells the rolling of the earth!

OOC: No problem for me, since I'm about to go to sleep.

Sabaron

First Post
Sabaron sees that his opponent is fighting in a relaxed fashion. Sabaron counters his foe's flowery move with a judo throw and then rains destruction on his prone enemy with the Manta Ray style!

The manta ray destructively rends the valley; parts the tempest of the sunflower!

ooc: Thanks guys! See you tomorrow. :)

Zappo

Explorer
The rat sings above the village; dodges the touch of the river!

OOC: that's got to be the ugliest move I've ever got
icon13.gif

Sabaron

First Post
Sabaron falls to his knees, almost overcome by the horror of a singing rat! He dodges away from the foul singing creature!

The scorpion dodges from the village; avoids the chaos of the foul!

MidKnight

First Post
"Neither move impressed the Ancients. However it is their will that the round goes to Sabaron."

Point Sabaron - Two Orbs Sabaron, One Orb Neutral

OOC: A singing rat would be pretty foul now wouldn't it??:D

Sabaron

First Post
Sabaron feels that he is close to winning the fight. Knowing this, he presses a devouring assault, while avoiding his catty opponent.

The scorpion devours the desert; avoids the offensive of the cat!

Zappo

Explorer
Kerall uses the rabbit stance and jumps at a stalagmite on the roof. A few quick kicks, and the huge rock spike falls down on Sabaron, with Kerall riding it!

The rabbit rides from the groto; shields the onslaught of the battlements!

Last edited:

Remove ads