• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Kev's Lounge Free D&D EquipmentCounters

BraveSirKevin

First Post
Forked from: Kev's Lounge Free Dungeon Tiles

Sizes+copy.png

Potions+copy.png

Potion and Ammuntion Counters

Continuing on my mission to create quality, free accessories for RPGs and other table top games, I've taken a slight detour from the dungeon tiles to make these counters. They're designed to make it very easy to keep track of what's left in your arsenal so that you can focus on fighting instead of looking for a pencil to cross things off your character sheet. If these get a good response, I'll do some more for other consumable equipment like rations, and some for Action Points, Healing Surges and so on.

Let me know what you think!

Last edited:

El Mahdi

Muad'Dib of the Anauroch
Dude, I can't believe you're giving this stuff out for free. This is easily on a par with anything offered at RPGNow. But hey, as long as you're giving them away...;)

Yeah, the rations and action points cards would also be cool. These and your tiles are all very well done.:D

Sebastrd

Explorer
These are awesome, and I can't wait to start using them in my games. Ration cards would be incredibly useful, as well. If you're looking for more ideas for a second set, throwing hammers would be nice. :)

Thank you so much for putting these together for all of us!

BraveSirKevin

First Post
Thanks for the compliments and support guys :)

I left off the Throwing Hammers cos I figured people would only carry one... And he'd have it chained to himself so that he could pull it back. At least that's how I always pictured them working. Of course, I'm more than happy to add those in the next set :)

For those of you who have started using them, how are they working out?

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads