• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Kev's Lounge Free Dungeon Doors

BraveSirKevin

First Post
Doors+in+use.png

Free Dungeon Door Standees
Free Open Dungeon Door Standees

You liked the Dungeon Tiles and you liked the Counters, now I present my first set of Dungeon Doors. These doors are easy to put together and easy to use, and as with the Dungeon Tile sets I've included some interesting extras like the shelf you see in the pic above. :)

If you like the doors or have any requests or suggestions, leave me a comment... I'd love to hear from you!

Last edited:

kitsune9

Adventurer
Doors+in+use.png

Free Dungeon Doors Standees

You liked the Dungeon Tiles and you liked the Counters, now I present my first set of Dungeon Doors. These doors are easy to put together and easy to use, and as with the Dungeon Tile sets I've included some interesting extras like the shelf you see in the pic above. :)

If you like the doors or have any requests or suggestions, leave me a comment... I'd love to hear from you!

Cool! I like!

BraveSirKevin

First Post
You're welcome Mark! :) Thanks for the support guys.

Anyone looked at the various contents of the shelf? Wondering if anyone noticed the little homage to an old favourite computer game series...

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
They printed up very nicely. I am going to set them up so that they fold down flat, so I can pre-make a dungeon with some tear-away coverings, to use for a one-shot. Thanks, again! :)

btw, email me, too, if you please.

image.php

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads