• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Kickstarter [Kickstarter] A Delve in the Cave: 5th Edition Adventure by Jamie Chambers

vrykyl

Explorer
Delve-Kickstarter-Cover-PhotoD.jpg

Something is terribly wrong in the town of Shadowhaven and it's only getting worse with each passing night. This curse may be linked to the community's founder, whose remains are interred in a cavern under a hill. But the evil that stirs thrives in darkness ... and there is no place darker than the cave known as Brin Brenin.

A Delve In The Cave is an adventure for Fifth Edition of the fantasy roleplaying game for 1st level parties, written by Origins and EN World-award winning game designer Jamie Chambers. The Kickstarter campaign is live until May 22nd, and includes not only the adventure but a full-color poster map featuring the entire cave for exploration and tactical miniatures play. URL: www.delveinthecave.com

---

Marketing voice off! Personal note here, folks. It's been a rough couple of years including some major life changes and a significant family illness. Publishing this modest adventure is step one in my plan to "kickstart" (pun intended) my business and get things going once more. I hope you'll check it out!

Jamie Chambers
Signal Fire Studios LLC
www.signalfirestudios.com

Remove ads