• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

(Kickstarter) New The Gamers Movie - Hands of Fate

Holy Bovine

First Post
KS Link
A sequel to Dorkness Rising, from the makers of The Gamers and JourneyQuest.

Launched: Jul 17, 2012
Funding ends: Sep 7, 2012
Remind Me

In The Gamers: Hands of Fate, the cast of internationally acclaimed The Gamers: Dorkness Rising returns for another dice-hurling, waffle-devouring, GM-infuriating romp through worlds of sword, sorcery, and surrealism. In Hands of Fate, the gamers must expand their horizons past pen-and-paper RPGs to explore two whole new realms of geekdom – Collectible Card Games (CCGs) and game convention life – and face off against their arch-nemesis: The Shadow!

Don't know if this was posted on ENWorld yet but with just 12 days to go it is still short of its goal!

Surely there are a couple of thousand of you with $50 to spare (or even $25! Heck they'll take a dollar and thank you profusely!!)

My wife and I are big fans of the Gamers movies and really hope this hits its goals!!

Holy Bovine

First Post
Quick update - The Gamers dudes just added a 'Mound of Dead Bards' miniature and a way to get copies of Mask of Death (the adventure from the 2nd movie) on their KS.

$10 for the mini and $15 for the adventure.

Remove ads