King of the Nerds

dogoftheunderworld

Adventurer
Supporter
Any one see it, besides me? Any thoughts? At least they put together a variety of Nerdy/Geeky stereotypes. And the house does have a lot of "nice" (i.e. geeked out) furnishings and decore.

Over-all, it is very cheesy, but so are almost of "reality" shows in one way or another. I'll probably watch it for entertainment value and to see what kinds of challenges they come up with.

On a side note, does anyone know the "RPG developer" personally?

Brian
<><

Wycen

Explorer
You can find his game on RPGNow, it has zombie in the title.

I figured out about 30 seconds before Booger called it that the girl picked last was in fact "the winner".

Kaodi

Hero
I did not watch it, as we do not get the channel, though I subscribe to two of the contestants on YouTube. Which girl is the "last" girl picked?

Wycen

Explorer
Alana. I think her nerd field of expertise is comic books.

I don't think I would have made it past episode 2 with the cosplay/theatrical display.

Frank Hall

First Post
I think it is a great show. I am a little disappointed in the people they choose. I think it would be better if they picked real homegrown nerds like us.

jonesy

A Wicked Kendragon
I think it is a great show. I am a little disappointed in the people they choose. I think it would be better if they picked real homegrown nerds like us.
Huh? How would that make the winner the king of anything? Isn't the point that the people are actually accomplished in what they do because they are nerds?

Remove ads