• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Knights of the Aquiline Cross and Hospitlars

yipwyg42

First Post
I was wondering if the hospitlar prestige class in complete divine would make a good fit for this organization, or is there potentially more info on this orginization in the future.

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:

I don't have access to Complete Divine to answer for sure, but from what I recall it wouldn't be a bad fit.

The Order of the Aquiline Cross doesn't have a huge presence in the campaign saga, but they play a role in adventures 3, 6, and 7. And the final adventure, but that's something I'm not going to talk about too much right now.

I don't think they need a prestige class particularly, though I've created a feat for them. An NPC has it in adventure 3.

A thought struck me. Given the nature of the Aquiline Heart myth, the eagle would make a great vestige for a binder. I've never made a vestige before, and I can't do one officially, but I might happen to post something in the house rules forum once I get a chance.

sirwmholder

First Post
RangerWickett said:
A thought struck me. Given the nature of the Aquiline Heart myth, the eagle would make a great vestige for a binder. I've never made a vestige before, and I can't do one officially, but I might happen to post something in the house rules forum once I get a chance.
RW, are there any other myths about the interaction between the four spirits? Or will any additional background material be released?

Keep up the outstanding work!
William Holder

Remove ads