• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Knights of the Old Republic: The Last of the Sith(Master Kanas' Group)

drothgery

First Post
Aerek activates his lightsaber and turned in the direction of the mechanical noise, using the Force to prepare himself for combat.

Enchance Ability (Str) +12

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Skyka Tarkrak: Human/Female (Force Adept 1/ Jedi Guardian 6)

“Maybe we should go while the going is still good?” Skyka suggest as her back finds Aerek’s and her dual lightsabers flare to life… Her words were only an option to consider… she was ready for a fight.

deadestdai

First Post
Agree'd. Muttered the Twi'lek, lekku twitching with apprehension. She stepped up to the door, stretching out her senses to get an idea of what what on the other side before she pressed any opening stud that might be visible.

Crash Group:

The dark figure seemed to pause after Tate spoke, but after a moment his face hardened again and he growled, "Kel'sien telaok!"

Whatever he said, it didn't sound particularly nice. Not only that, but as he finished the last word his outstretched arm was punched forward. A second later, there was a mechanical click, and then a very loud sliding noise before a metallic disc shot out from the gauntlet and straight for Tate.

((His attack against Tate is a 17. That just hits and Tate takes 10 Vitality damage...brings her down to 26VP.))

The disc shot out and nearly caught Tate square in the chest, but she managed to get out of the way in time. From the look of it, it wasn't sharp at all, but from the thud you could hear behind you when it impacted a tree...that thing didn't need to be sharp to hurt.

((Since Durindal's acting next...would you like to change you actions based on what the new person did?))

Jedi Group:

The sound itself didn't seem to be coming from the corridor you were in, but was loud enough and nearby enough to still be causing the walls to shake slightly. However, there were still no indications that anyone had been alerted to your presence.

Bud'd:[sblock]You can feel at least three presences nearby, likely in the room that the door opens to. They are bright enough in the Force to hint at some Force potential, but they do not seem to be anywhere near you or your companions in that.[/sblock]

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Durindal s'Tarren, Human Jedi Guardian

OCC: Only change [activate lightsaber, 5' adjust toward Tate], still battlemind and enhance dex.

Lady Shatterstone

First Post
Glancing over her shoulder at the disk embedded in the tree she turns her eyes back to the attacker. "I wouldn't do that again, if I were you!" The venom was clear in her voice even if her words meant nothing. "If it throws another of those things at me I am blasting him..." Tate gives Durindal a 'do something' look, but there was a hint of fear in her eyes.

deadestdai

First Post
Bud'd gestured to Aerek and Skyka to come over to the door. I sense 3 presences on the other side of this door. As to whether they are hostile, I could not tell.

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Skyka Tarkrak: Human/Female (Force Adept 1/ Jedi Guardian 6)

“I believe our surroundings would make it foolish to think other wise,” Skyka replied as she joined Bud’d, “but we should only fight if they threaten us first or are obvious Sith.”

deadestdai

First Post
Her grip on her blaster tight, Bud'd stood to the side of the door and made sure her companions were ready to rush through once she opened it. Once certain, she reached for the opening stud and pressed it, falling in behind Skyka and Aerek with her blaster ready in a support role.

Remove ads