Know a good One-shot adventure?

Dracolich

First Post
Does anyone know of a good one-shot adventure that can be ran in one 8 hour session and comes with pre-generated characters? I know that's a lot of requirements, just thought I'd ask. Thanks.

Wicht

Hero
Are you looking for hack 'n slash or more role-playing oriented?

And do you prefer Horror, Comedy, mystery, fierce battles, dungeon crashing or party crashing?

Lazybones

Adventurer
I hate to give a vague answer, but Dungeon magazine has a lot of great short adventures that don't need a lot of back story or lead-in. Issue #91 has a cool puzzle adventure named "Challenge of Champions IV" that comes with four pregenerated characters.

Dracolich

First Post
Wicht - anything would do really. I just need something for one session before my group starts a new campaign.

Lazybones - thanks, but we've already played that one.

Last edited:

Psychotic Jim

First Post
If you like Cthulu-themed shenanigans, mystery, and city adventures, you might want to pick up Death in Freeport . It has four sample characters in it, a gnome fighter, a half-elf sorcerer, a human rogue, and a dwarf cleric. And if the players decide they want to make this into a campaign, you can go further with it into the later adventures (Terror in Freeport and Madness in Freeport . It is basically the investigation of a kidnapped priest ending up being the prisoner of an evil cult of serpent-people that worship a Cthulu type god. It's for 1st level characters.

Wicht

Hero
You can always use one of the published WOTC "core" modules and download the iconic characters from the WotC website.

Remove ads